Nigerian female Disc Jockey, Nanayate Abedoh, popularly known as ‘DJ Nana’, may soon be tying the knot with her secret lover. In January 2015, the popular female DJ who went through the hard knocks of life to gain recognition and acceptance in the Nigerian entertainment industry because she is a female, said she was not thinking of settling down in marriage yet because she was still busy chasing money and
finding a place in the industry.

Two years down the line, the Kogi State-born DJ has finally come to terms with a divine union. She revealed to Potpourri in an exclusive interview that she is now ready to settle down.
“Well, I’m not of the same opinion, a lot has changed and as a woman I feel I need more or something new. I have been thinking about marriage, and yes, I’m ready to welcome that development”, she said. DJ Nana, who was seen partying hard at Skales’ birthday recently, insinuated that she is patiently waiting for the day she would say “I do”.
Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.